Online GST Registration With Easebis
Make your growing business GST Compliant. Apply for GST Now and get Expert help on GST Registration and Filing.
Apply Online GST Registration | Fast & Easy Process | Best GST Registration Service in Delhi
How Does GST Registration Work For You?
Any business offering the sale of goods with an annual turnover of ₹ 40 lacs or service with an annual turnover of ₹ 20 lacs would require registration for GST and have a valid GST number.
GST Registration Online - An Overview
Launched on 1 July 2017, the Goods & Services Tax (GST) applies to all Indian service providers (including freelancers), traders and manufacturers. A variety of Central taxes like Service Tax, Excise Duty, CST and state taxes like Entertainment Tax, Luxury Tax, Octroi, VAT are accumulated in the GST. Also, taxpayers with a turnover of less than ₹1.5 crore can choose a composition scheme to get rid of tedious GST formalities and pay GST at a fixed rate of turnover.
Every product goes through multiple stages along the supply chain, including purchasing raw materials, manufacturing, selling to the wholesaler, selling to the retailer and then the final sale to the consumer. Interestingly, GST will be levied on all of these 3 stages. Let’s say if a product is produced in Punjab but is being consumed in Delhi, the entire revenue will go to Delhi.
Mandatory Documents For Online GST Registration
The list of documents required for registration of GST for various business are as follows:
- PAN Card and address proof of proprietor
- PAN Card of LLP
- LLP Agreement
- Partners’ names and address proof
Private Limited Company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Card of Company
- Articles of Association, AOA
- Memorandum of Association, MOA
- Resolution signed by board members
- Identity and address proof of directors
- Digital Signature
The Following Can Be Shown as Proof of Address of a Director
- Voter Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Telephone or Electricity Bill
- Driving License
- Bank Account Statement
Add what works as identity proof, One can use a PAN Card, Aadhar Card as identity proof. For address proof, any of the director’s can show their voters ID, passport, telephone bill, electricity bill and telephone bill.
Who Should Register For GST?
- There are some groups of individuals obliged to register under the GST. The categories are specified in section 24 of the CGST Act, 2017. Therefore:
- Persons providing taxable inter-state supplies
- Informal taxable individuals
- Individuals who are eligible to pay tax under the reverse charge
- Individuals who are eligible under subsection (5) of section 9 to pay tax
- Taxable non-resident nationals
- Persons who are allowed under section 51 to pay Tax Deducted at Source (TDS). This is unrelated to whether or not they are individually recorded under the Act.
- Input Service Distributor, whether registered separately or not under the Act.
- Persons who supply services or goods other than the supplies listed in section 9 of subsection (5). Such supplies are rendered through an operator of electronic commerce under section 52 to collect tax at source.
- Every operator of electronic commerce
- On behalf of other taxable persons, individuals make taxable supplies of goods or services as agents or otherwise.
- Any other person who is informed of the Council’s recommendations by the government.
- Persons who provide access or retrieval services for online information and database services from a location outside India. Such services are provided in India to a person other than a registered person.
Documents Required For GST Registration
What We Offer in GST Registration
Documents Required For GST Registration
GST Registration is a tedious 11 step process which involves submission of many business details and scanned documents. You can opt Easebis for Goods And Services Tax (GST) Registration services where a GST Expert will assist you, end to end with GST Registration.
Penalty For Not Registering Under GST
For not filing If you don’t file any GST return, then subsequent returns cannot be filed. For example, if the GSTR-2 return of August is not filed, then the next return GSTR-3 and subsequent September returns cannot be filed. Hence, late filing of GST return would have a cascading impact leading to hefty fines and penalties. The penalty levied is 10% of the due amount if you do not pay Tax or pay a lower amount than what is due (in case of genuine errors). The minimal penalty, however, is Rs.10,000.
What We Offer in GST Registration
Frequently Asked Questions…
Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration is a mandatory registration process for businesses in India that are involved in the sale or supply of goods and services.
Businesses with an annual turnover of more than Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs. 10 lakhs for certain special category states) are required to register for GST.
Small taxpayers who wish to have lesser compliances to deal with and lower rates of taxes under GST, can opt for the Composition scheme,
A trader whose aggregate turnover is below Rs 1.5 crore can opt for the Composition scheme. In the case of North-Eastern states and Himachal Pradesh, the present limit is Rs.75 lakh. Click here to know all about the Composition scheme.
Also, the government extended the Composition scheme to service providers having an aggregate turnover of up to Rs.50 lakhs. Click here to go through the Composition scheme for service providers.
The benefits of GST registration include the ability to collect and claim input tax credit, access to various government schemes and benefits, and compliance with the law.
The documents required for GST registration include PAN card, Aadhaar card, business address proof, and bank account details.
Yes, a business can apply for GST registration online through the GST portal.
The process for GST registration involves filling out an online application form with the required documents and submitting it to the GST department for processing.
The GST registration certificate is issued within 3-7 working days after the application is processed.
Yes, a business can cancel its GST registration if it is no longer required or if it has ceased its operations.
The penalty for non-compliance with GST registration includes a fine of up to 10% of the tax amount due or Rs. 10,000, whichever is higher.
Yes, e-commerce businesses are also required to register for GST if their annual turnover exceeds Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs. 10 lakhs for certain special category states).
Team EaseBis came to the rescue in crunch time. They were prompt, courteous and professional. Superlative service at super competitive price. Couldn't be more satisfied.
I was very lucky to be connected with Rashmita C, one of the consultants with this company. She is a great asset to the company, she is knowledgeable and helped me with my questions in a very professional manner and very little time considering the fact that there is rush in March
Highly impressed by the Turn around time of EaseBis. Got my company registered & filed the trademark. It was a seamless experience & amazed - had to not visit them even once. These guys are super reliable!
Excellent customer service from EaseBis team. Right from the time, the business engagement starts to the completion of e-filing and tax refund (if applicable), the team at EaseBis constantly assists the customer and is proactive to resolve queries in the shortest possible time.